Actores de la educación para el desarrollo en la universidad según la Ayuda Oficial al Desarrollo. Espacios para la coordinación/Agents in Development Education at the University by the Official Development Assistance. An opportunity for coordination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Djankov, Simeon & Montalvo, Jose G. & Reynal-Querol, Marta, 2009. "Aid with multiple personalities," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 217-229.
- Sergio Tezanos Vazquez, 2008. "Aiding Middle-income Countries? The Case of Spain," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 409-438.
More about this item
KeywordsAyuda Oficial al Desarrollo; Educación para el Desarrollo; ONGD; universidad ; Official Development Assistance; Development Education; NGDO; University.;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:30_3_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.