Deporte activo y pasivo: ¿Una relación de conveniencia?/Active and Passive Sport: Is it a Marriage of Convenience?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jason Winfree & Jill McCluskey & Ron Mittelhammer & Rodney Fort, 2004. "Location and attendance in major league baseball," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(19), pages 2117-2124.
- Tim Pawlowski & Christoph Breuer, 2012.
"Expenditure elasticities of the demand for leisure services,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(26), pages 3461-3477, September.
- Tim Pawlowski & Christoph Breuer, 2010. "Expenditure Elasticities of the Demand for Leisure Services," Working Papers 1004, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Byon, Kevin K. & Zhang, James J. & Connaughton, Daniel P., 2010. "Dimensions of general market demand associated with professional team sports: Development of a scale," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 142-157, May.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Jane E. Ruseski, 2015.
"The Economic Choice of Participation and Time Spent in Physical Activity and Sport in Canada,"
International Journal of Sport Finance,
Fitness Information Technology, vol. 10(2), pages 138-159, May.
- Humphreys, Brad & Ruseski, Jane, 2010. "The Economic Choice of Participation and Time Spent in Physical Activity and Sport in Canada," Working Papers 2010-14, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Fernando Lera-López & Manuel Rapún-Gárate & María José Suárez, 2011. "Determinants of Individual Consumption on Sports Attendance in Spain," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 6(3), pages 204-221, August.
- Lechner, Michael, 2009. "Long-run labour market and health effects of individual sports activities," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 839-854, July.
- Paul Downward, 2007. "Exploring the Economic Choice to Participate in Sport: Results from the 2002 General Household Survey," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(5), pages 633-653.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Jane E. Ruseski, 2007. "Participation In Physical Activity And Government Spending On Parks And Recreation," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(4), pages 538-552, October.
- repec:fth:geneec:00.04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Themis Kokolakakis & Fernando Lera-López & Thanos Panagouleas, 2012. "Analysis of the determinants of sports participation in Spain and England," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(21), pages 2785-2798, July.
- Sarah S. Montgomery & Michael D. Robinson, 2010. "Empirical Evidence of the Effects of Marriage on Male and Female Attendance at Sports and Arts," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 91(1), pages 99-116.
- Downward, Paul & Lera-Lopez, Fernando & Rasciute, Simona, 2011. "The Zero-Inflated ordered probit approach to modelling sports participation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2469-2477.
- Dawson, Peter & Downward, Paul, 2009. "Participation, Spectatorship and Media Coverage in Sport," Department of Economics Working Papers 16651, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Wicker, Pamela & Breuer, Christoph & Pawlowski, Tim, 2010. "Are sports club members big spenders?: Findings from sport specific analyses in Germany," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 214-224, August.
More about this item
KeywordsParticipación deportiva; asistencia deportiva; gasto deportivo. ; Sports Practice; Sporting Event Attendance; Expenditure on Sport Activities..;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:30_2_5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .