El impacto del Campeonato del Mundo de Patinaje de Velocidad en Gijón/Measuring the Impact of the World Speed Skating Championship in Gijon
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Walton & Alberto Longo & Peter Dawson, 2008. "A Contingent Valuation of the 2012 London Olympic Games," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 9(3), pages 304-317, June.
- Ronald William McQuaid & Malcolm S Greig, 2003. "The Economic Impact of a Sporting Event: A Regional Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa03p170, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAnálisis de impacto; Campeonato del Mundo de Patinaje de Velocidad; encuestas; modelo Input-Output; multiplicadores municipales; media clipping ; Impact Analysis; World Speed Skating Championship; Surveys; Input-Output; City Multipliers; Media Clipping.;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:30_2_16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.