Who Bets on Sports? Characteristics of Sports Bettors and the Consequences of Expanding Sports Betting Opportunities/¿Quién apuesta? Características de los apostantes deportivos y consecuencias de la expansión de las oportunidades de apostar
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffery Borland, 2003. "Demand for Sport," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 478-502, Winter.
- Farrell, Lisa & Walker, Ian, 1999. "The welfare effects of lotto: evidence from the UK," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 99-120.
- Levi PÃ©rez & Brad R. Humphreys, 2011. "The Income Elasticity of Lottery: New Evidence from Micro Data," Public Finance Review, , vol. 39(4), pages 551-570, July.
- Andrew C. Worthington, 2001. "Implicit Finance in Gambling Expenditures: Australian Evidence on Socioeconomic and Demographic Tax Incidence," Public Finance Review, , vol. 29(4), pages 326-342, July.
- David Forrest, 2003. "Sport and Gambling," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 598-611, Winter.
- Jaume García & Leví Pérez & Plácido Rodríguez, 2008. "Football Pool Sales: How Important Is a Football Club in the Top Division?," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 3(3), pages 167-176, August.
- Raymond D. Sauer, 2001. "The political economy of gambling regulation," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1-3), pages 5-15.
More about this item
KeywordsApuestas deportivas; regulación del juego; oportunidades ; Sport Betting; Gambling; Regulation; Opportunities.;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- K29 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Other
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:30_2_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .