What Tourism Economists Do. Their Contribution to Understanding Tourism/Qué hacen los economistas del turismo. Su contribución a la comprensión del Turismo
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Victor Ginsburgh & Michiel Keyzer, 2002.
"The Structure of Applied General Equilibrium Models,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262571579, July.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Michiel Keyzer, 1997. "The structure of applied general equilibrium models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1653, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Michiel Keyzer, 2002. "The structure of applied general equilibrium models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/3313, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
More about this item
KeywordsTurismo; economía; temas de investigación ; Tourism; Economics; Research; Topics.;
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:29_3_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.