Cooperación en modelos de Cournot con información incompleta/Cooperation in Cournot’s Models with Incomplete Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Falk, Armin & Fehr, Ernst & Fischbacher, Urs, 2008. "Testing theories of fairness--Intentions matter," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 287-303, January.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Naimzada, Ahmad K. & Sbragia, Lucia, 2007.
"Oligopoly games with Local Monopolistic Approximation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 371-388, March.
- Gian-Italo Bischi & Ahmad K. Naimzada & Lucia Sbragia, 2004. "Oligopoly Games with Local Monopolistic Approximation," Working Papers 81, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2004.
More about this item
KeywordsOligopolio; información incompleta; cooperación ; Oligopoly; incomplete information; cooperation.;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:29_1_16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.