La distribución de recursos entre Comunidades Autónomas. Una primera aproximación a los cambios derivados del nuevo modelo de financiación/The Distribution of Resources Between Autonomous Communities. A First Approximation to the Changes Derived from the New Model of Financing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luis A. Hierro & Pedro Atienza & David Patiño, 2007. "Inequality and Progressiveness in the Distribution of Revenues of the States in Federal Countries: A Comparitive Study," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0703, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Richard M Bird & Andrey V Tarasov, 2004.
"Closing the Gap: Fiscal Imbalances and Intergovernmental Transfers in Developed Federations,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 22(1), pages 77-102, February.
- Richard M Bird & Andrey V Tarasov, 2004. "Closing the gap: fiscal imbalances and intergovernmental transfers in developed federations," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(1), pages 77-102, February.
- Richard Bird & Andrey Tarasov, 2002. "Closing the Gap: Fiscal Imbalaces and Intergovernmental Transfers in Developed Federations," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0202, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Jameson Boex, 1999. "Fiscal Decentralization in the Russian Federation During the Transition," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper9903, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Aronson, J Richard & Johnson, Paul & Lambert, Peter J, 1994. "Redistributive Effects and Unequal Income Tax Treatment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 262-270, March.
- Suits, Daniel B, 1977. "Measurement of Tax Progressivity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 747-752, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFinanciación autonómica; federalismo fiscal; desigualdad; progresividad; transferencias intergubernamentales; análisis comparado ; Spanish system of regional financing; fiscal federalism; inequality; progressiveness; intergovernmental grants; compared research.;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:28_1_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.