Políticas de fomento del autoempleo y creación de empleo. Un estudio de caso
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Howard J. Wall & Yannis Georgellis, 2000.
"What makes a region entrepreneurial? Evidence from Britain,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 34(3), pages 385-403.
- Howard J. Wall & Yannis Georgellis, 1999. "What makes a region entrepreneurial? evidence from Britain," Working Papers 1999-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ingrid Verheul & AndrÃ© Van Stel & Roy Thurik, 2006.
"Explaining female and male entrepreneurship at the country level,"
Entrepreneurship & Regional Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 151-183, March.
- Ingrid Verheul & Andre van Stel & Roy Thurik, 2005. "Explaining female and male entrepreneurship at the country level," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-39, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Verheul, I. & van Stel, A.J. & Thurik, A.R., 2005. "Explaining Female and Male Entrepreneurship at the Country Level," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-089-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ingrid Verheul & Andre van Stel & Roy Thurik, 2005. "Explaining female and male entrepreneurship at the country level," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-34, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul, 2006. "Explaining female and male entrepreneurship at the country level," Scales Research Reports N200510, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Hans J. Baumgartner & Marco Caliendo, 2008.
"Turning Unemployment into Self-Employment: Effectiveness of Two Start-Up Programmes,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(3), pages 347-373, June.
- Hans J. Baumgartner & Marco Caliendo, 2007. "Turning Unemployment into Self-Employment: Effectiveness and Efficiency of Two Start-Up Programmes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 671, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Baumgartner, Hans J. & Caliendo, Marco, 2007. "Turning Unemployment into Self-Employment: Effectiveness and Efficiency of Two Start-Up Programmes," IZA Discussion Papers 2660, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cowling, Marc & Taylor, Mark, 2001. "Entrepreneurial Women and Men: Two Different Species?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 167-175, May.
- Fischer, Eileen M. & Reuber, A. Rebecca & Dyke, Lorraine S., 1993. "A theoretical overview and extension of research on sex, gender, and entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 151-168, March.
- Begona Cueto & Javier Mato, 2006. "An analysis of self-employment subsidies with duration models," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 23-32.
- Nigel Meager & Peter Bates & Marc Cowling, 2003. "An Evaluation of Business Start-Up Support for Young People," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 186(1), pages 59-72, October.
- Colin Wren, 2002. "Evaluating the effect of soft business support upon small firm performance," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(2), pages 334-365, April.
More about this item
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:26_3_8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.