Variabilidad Geográfi ca Y Factores Explicativos De Las Tasas De Hospitalización Por Problemas De Salud Susceptibles De Resolverse Ambulatoriamente: El Caso De Costa Rica/Geographic variability and explonatory factors of hospitalization rates by Ambulatory Care Sensitive Conditions: the case of Costa Rica
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Malmström, Marianne & Johansson, SvenErik & Sundquist, Jan, 2001. "A hierarchical analysis of long-term illness and mortality in socially deprived areas," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 265-275, August.
- Coburn, David, 2004. "Beyond the income inequality hypothesis: class, neo-liberalism, and health inequalities," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 41-56, January.
- David Moore & Mark Hayward, 1990. "Occupational careers and mortality of elderly men," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 27(1), pages 31-53, February.
- Rachel A Morello-Frosch, 2002. "Discrimination and the political economy of environmental inequality," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 20(4), pages 477-496, August.
- Doorslaer, Eddy van & Jones, Andrew M., 2003. "Inequalities in self-reported health: validation of a new approach to measurement," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-87, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPrimary Care; Ambulatory Care Sensitive Conditions (ACSC)/Atención Primaria; Problemas de Salud Susceptibles de Resolverse Ambulatoriamente.;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:24_3_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .