El Diferencial de Desempleo Andaluz: Análisis SVAR de la Curva de Beveridge/Andalusian Unemployment Differential: SVAR Analysis of the Beveridge Curve
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Satya R. Chakravarty, 2003. "A Generalized Human Development Index," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 99-114, February.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2005.
"Happiness and the Human Development Index: The Paradox of Australia,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 38(3), pages 307-318, September.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2005. "Happiness and the Human Development Index: The Paradox of Australia," NBER Working Papers 11416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2005. "Happiness and the Human Development Index: The Paradox of Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 1601, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 2005. "Happiness and the Human Development Index : The Paradox of Australia," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 726, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Shyamal Chowdhury & Lyn Squire, 2006. "Setting weights for aggregate indices: An application to the commitment to development index and human development index," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(5), pages 761-771.
More about this item
KeywordsAndalusian Unemployment Differential; Beveridge Curve; SVAR Analysis; Reallocation Shocks; Aggregate Demand Shocks/Diferencial de Desempleo Andaluz; Curva de Beveridge; Análisis SVAR; Perturbaciones de Reasignación; Perturbaciones de Actividad Agregada.;
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:24_3_16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .