Estudio empírico en población femenina sobre condiciones de aceptación de empleo a tiempo parcial: Un modelo de decisiones múltiples./Empirical Study of the Conditions for Taking a Part Time Job Among Women: A Multiple Decision Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francois, Patrick & van Ours, Jan C., 2000.
"Gender Wage Differentials in a Competitive Labor Market: The Household Interaction Effect,"
IZA Discussion Papers
202, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francois, P. & van Ours, J.C., 2000. "Gender Wage Differentials in a Competitive Labor Market : The Household Interaction Effect," Discussion Paper 2000-85, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Francois, Patrick & van Ours, Jan C, 2000. "Gender Wage Differentials in a Competitive Labour Market: The Household Interaction Effect," CEPR Discussion Papers 2603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpleo a tiempo parcial; Población activa femenina; Oferta de trabajo; Modelo de Razón de Ventajas Proporcionales; /Half time employment; Feminine active population; Labour supply; Proportional Odds Model.;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:22_1_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.