Análisis de interpretación de los parámetros de relación de varianzas en el modelo de frontera estocástica
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Al-Shemmeri, Tarik & Al-Kloub, Bashar & Pearman, Alan, 1997. "Model choice in multicriteria decision aid," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 550-560, March.
- Mareschal, B. & Brans, J. P., 1991. "BANKADVISER: An industrial evaluation system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 318-324, October.
- Bertrand Mareschal & Jean Pierre Brans & Philippe Vincke, 1984. "Prométhée: a new family of outranking methods in multicriteria analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9305, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mareschal, Bertrand & Brans, Jean-Pierre, 1988. "Geometrical representations for MCDA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 69-77, February.
- Bertrand Mareschal & Jean Pierre Brans & Philippe Vincke, 1986. "How to select and how to rank projects: the Prométhée method," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9307, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Perelman & Daniel Santin, 2011.
"Measuring educational efficiency at student level with parametric stochastic distance functions: an application to Spanish PISA results,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 29-49.
- Sergio Perelman & Daniel Santin, 2005. "Measuring educational efficiency at student level with parametric stochastic distance functions: An application to Spanish PISA results," CREPP Working Papers 0504, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto, 2010.
"Deforestation Impact on the Household Sustainable Local Development: Nicaragua case, 1998-2005,"
96911, Agecon Search.
- Zuniga Gonzalez, Carlos Alberto, 2010. "Deforestation Impact on the Household Sustainable Local Development: Nicaragua case, 1998-2005," MPRA Paper 49353, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jan 2011.
- Gómez-Gallego, Juan Cándido & Gómez-García, Juan & Pérez-Cárceles, María Concepción, 2012. "Appropriate Distribution of Cost Inefficiency Estimates as Predictor of Financial Instability /La distribución de la ineficiencia estimada como predictor de inestabilidad financiera," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 1071(12.)-1, Diciembre.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency; Stochastic Frontier; Composed Error; Truncated Normal.;
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:20_2_8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.