Tax burden convergence in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenen,Peter B., 1995. "Economic and Monetary Union in Europe," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521558839, March.
- Javier Alonso & Miguel-Angel Galindo & Simon Sosvilla-Rivero, 1998.
"Convergence in social protection benefits across EU countries,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 153-155.
- Javier Alonso & Miguel Angel Galindo & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, "undated". "Convergence in social protection benefits across EU countries," Working Papers 97-03, FEDEA.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 103-126, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Jacob Frenkel & Assaf Razin, 1996. "Fiscal Policies and Growth in the World Economy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262561042, July.
- Friedman, Milton, 1992. "Do Old Fallacies Ever Die?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 2129-2132, December.
- Dowrick, Steve, 1996. "Estimating the Impact of Government Consumption on Growth: Growth Accounting and Endogenous Growth Models," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 163-186.
- D. Fiaschi, 1996. "Fiscal policies and growth," Working Papers 261, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Quah, Danny, 1993.
" Galton's Fallacy and Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 427-443, December.
- Quah, Danny, 1993. "Galton's Fallacy and Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis," CEPR Discussion Papers 820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Țibulcă Ioana Laura, 2015. "Does Fiscal Convergence Lead to tax Convergence? Evidence from the Eurozone," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 62(s1), pages 1-9, October.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2010. "The System of Indicators of Eurasian Integration," MPRA Paper 22227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Cooray, Arusha, 2014. "Tax revenues convergence across ASEAN, Pacific and Oceania countries: Evidence from club convergence," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 11-21.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2009.
"Systema Indikatorov Evraziyskoy Integracii
[The System of Indicators of Eurasian Integration]," MPRA Paper 20914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal coordination; convergence; European Union.;
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:17_1_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .