Análisis multiobjetivo de las necesidades docentes de los departamentos universitarios: una aplicación a la Universidad de Valladolid
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sang M. Lee & Edward R. Clayton, 1972. "A Goal Programming Model for Academic Resource Allocation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(8), pages 395-408, April.
- Caballero, R. & Galache, T. & Gomez, T. & Molina, J. & Torrico, A., 2001. "Efficient assignment of financial resources within a university system. Study of the University of Malaga," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 298-309, January.
- Mustafa, A. & Goh, M., 1996. "Multi-criterion models for higher education administration," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 167-178, April.
More about this item
KeywordsGoal Programming; Education; University.;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:15_2_7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.