Valoración económica de los atributos ambientales mediante el método del coste de viaje
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sutherland, Ronald J., 1982. "A regional approach to estimating recreation benefits of improved water quality," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 229-247, September.
- Cicchetti, Charles J & Fisher, Anthony C & Smith, V Kerry, 1976. "An Econometric Evaluation of a Generalized Consumer Surplus Measure: The Mineral King Controversy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(6), pages 1259-1276, November.
- Kling, Catherine L. & Bockstael, Nancy & Hanemann, W. Michael, 1987.
"Estimating the Value of Water Quality Improvements in a Recreational Demand Framework,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
1594, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kling, Catherine L. & Bockstael, Nancy & Michael, W., 1999. "Estimating the Value of Water Quality Improvements in a Recreational Demand Framework," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12334, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Burt, Oscar R & Brewer, Durward, 1971. "Estimation of Net Social Benefits from Outdoor Recreation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 813-827, September.
- Mendelsohn, Robert, 1984. "Estimating the Structural Equations of Implicit Markets and Household Production Functions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(4), pages 673-677, November.
- Carson, Richard & Hanemann, Michael & Steinberg, Dan, 1990. "A discrete choice contingent valuation estimate of the value of Kenai King salmon," Journal of Behavioral Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 53-68.
- Hanemann, W. Michael, 1982. "Applied Welfare Analysis with Qualitative Response Models," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7982f0k8, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Englin, Jeffrey & Mendelsohn, Robert, 1991. "A hedonic travel cost analysis for valuation of multiple components of site quality: The recreation value of forest management," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 275-290, November.
- Kramer, R.A. & Sharma, N. & Munashinghe, M., 1995. "Valuing Tropical Forests. Methodology and Cade Study of Madagascar," Papers 13, World Bank - The World Bank Environment Paper.
- John G. Hof & David A. King, 1982. "On the Necessity of Simultaneous Recreation Demand Equation Estimation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(4), pages 547-552.
- Kling, Catherine L., 1987. "Simulation Approach to Comparing Multiple Site Recreation Demand Models Using Chesapeake Bay Survey Data (A)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1583, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Font, Antoni Riera, 2000. "Mass Tourism and the Demand for Protected Natural Areas: A Travel Cost Approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 97-116, January.
More about this item
KeywordsTravel cost method; discrete choice models;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:14_1_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .