Competencia espacial con externalidades considerando decisiones individuales de los usuarios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanchard, Olivier & Jimeno, Juan F, 1995. "Structural Unemployment: Spain versus Portugal," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 212-218, May.
- Douglas Laxton & Guy Meredith & David Rose, 1995.
"Asymmetric Effects of Economic Activity on Inflation: Evidence and Policy Implications,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(2), pages 344-374, June.
- Douglas Laxton & Guy M Meredith & David Rose, 1994. "Asymmetric Effects of Economic Activityon Inflation; Evidence and Policy Implications," IMF Working Papers 94/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Dolado, Juan José & López-Salido, J. David & Vega, Juan Luis, 1997.
"Spanish unemployment and inflation persistence : ares there phillips trade-offs?,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
6041, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Juan J. Dolado & J. David LÃ³pez-Salido & Juan L. Vega, 1997. "Spanish Unemployment and Inflation Persistence: Are There Phillips Trade-Offs?," Working Papers 9712, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Charles R. Bean, 1994.
"The role of demand management policies in reducing unemployment,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jan, pages 99-167.
- C Bean, 1994. "The Role in Demand Management Policies in Reducing Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp0222, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer, 1988. "The New Keynsesian Economics and the Output-Inflation Trade-off," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(1), pages 1-82.
- George A. Akerlof & William R. Dickens & George L. Perry, 1996. "The Macroeconomics of Low Inflation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(1), pages 1-76.
- Francisco Gómez García & Carlos Usabiaga Ibáñez, "undated". "Las estimaciones de la NAIRU: Una valoración de conjunto," Studies on the Spanish Economy 31, FEDEA.
- Laurence M. Ball, 1997. "Disinflation and the NAIRU," NBER Chapters,in: Reducing Inflation: Motivation and Strategy, pages 167-194 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assar Lindbeck & Dennis J. Snower, 1989. "The Insider-Outsider Theory of Employment and Unemployment," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026262074x, July.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1999. "Central Banking in Theory and Practice," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262522608, July.
More about this item
KeywordsTurismo; ciclos; Andalucía;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:13_3_8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.