Seeking Consilience for Sustainability Science:Â Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, and the New Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martinez-Alier, Joan & Munda, Giuseppe & O'Neill, John, 1998. "Weak comparability of values as a foundation for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 277-286, September.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E., 2010. "Energy consumption and growth in South America: Evidence from a panel error correction model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1421-1426, November.
- Cipriani, Giam Pietro & Lubian, Diego & Zago, Angelo, 2009. "Natural born economists?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 455-468, June.
- R. M. Solow, 1974.
"Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustible Resources,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 41(5), pages 29-45.
- R. M. Solow, 1973. "Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustable Resources," Working papers 103, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Malghan, Deepak, 2011. "A dimensionally consistent aggregation framework for biophysical metrics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(5), pages 900-909, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry Ness & JosÃ© Alberto Fernandez Monteiro, 2014. "Challenges in Sustainability: Another Brick in the Wall," Challenges in Sustainability, Librello publishing house, vol. 2(1), pages 28-29.
More about this item
Keywordsanthropocene; cooperation; human behavior; interdisciplinarity;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- F64 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Environment
- F68 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Policy
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
- Y3 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Book Reviews
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lib:000cis:v:2:y:2014:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. José A. F. Monteiro). General contact details of provider: .