The Economics of Systemic Disorder: Roots of and Remedies for Unsustainable Monetary Imbalances
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Nicolas Véron & Guntram B. Wolff, 2012. "What kind of European banking union?," Policy Contributions 731, Bruegel.
- Beck, Thorsten & Laeven, Luc, 2006.
"Resolution of failed banks by deposit insurers : cross-country evidence,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3920, The World Bank.
- Beck, T.H.L., 2008. "Resolution of failed banks by deposit insurers : Cross-country evidence," Other publications TiSEM f281b9ef-1509-43bc-9761-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk & Gros, Daniel, 2012. "A European Deposit Insurance and Resolution Fund - An Update," CEPS Papers 7276, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- André Sapir & Jean Pisani-Ferry & Guntram Wolff, 2012. "The Messy Rebuilding of Europe," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174289, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk & Gros, Daniel, 2012. "A European Deposit Insurance and Resolution Fund," CEPS Papers 6918, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- André Sapir & Jean Pisani-Ferry & Nicolas Véron & Guntram Wolff, 2012. "What Kind of Banking Union ?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174288, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational payments system; global imbalances; monetary macroeconomics;
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kuk:journl:v:46:y:2013:i:1:p:53-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Credit and Capital Markets) or (Bamadev Paudel). General contact details of provider: http://www.credit-and-capital-markets.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.