Target-Salden und die deutsche Kapitalbilanz im Zeichen der europäischen Zahlungsbilanzkrise
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2012. "Target-Salden und die deutsche Kapitalbilanz im Zeichen der europäischen Zahlungsbilanzkrise," ifo Working Paper Series 149, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rewel, Thomas, 2013. "Target-2-Salden - Fluch oder Segen für das Eurosystem?," EconStor Preprints 97621, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Beate Sauer & Friedrich Sell & Thomas Werner, 2014. "Modelling the Eurozone as an Extraordinary Exchange Rate Union," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(4), pages 357-367, November.
- Sebastian Benz, 2012.
"Trading Tasks: A Dynamic Theory of Offshoring,"
ifo Working Paper Series
150, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Benz, Sebastian, 2013. "Trading Tasks: A Dynamic Theory of Offshoring," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79816, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Wolf, Marvin, 2013. "Währungsunionen und Allmendeproblem," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-521, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:4:p:357-367 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sauer, Beate & Sell, Friedrich L., 2013. "Is the Eurozone not a monetary union, but an extraordinary exchange rate union?," Working Papers in Economics 2013,2, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2012. "Target Balances and the German Financial Account in Light of the European Balance-of-Payments Crisis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4051, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsWährungsunion; Zahlungsbilanz; Kapitalbilanz; Kapitalflucht; Target;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kuk:journl:v:45:y:2012:i:4:p:465-487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Credit and Capital Markets). General contact details of provider: http://www.credit-and-capital-markets.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.