The Liquidity Regulation and Savings Banks’ Liquid Assets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamerle, Alfred & Knapp, Michael & Liebig, Thilo & Wildenauer, Nicole, 2005. "Incorporating prediction and estimation risk in point-in-time credit portfolio models," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2005,13, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Jochen Lawrenz, 2008. "Assessing the Estimation Uncertainty of Default Probabilities," Credit and Capital Markets, Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 41(2), pages 217-238.
- Christensen, Jens H.E. & Hansen, Ernst & Lando, David, 2004. "Confidence sets for continuous-time rating transition probabilities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2575-2602, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Schmielewski & Thomas Wein, 2015. "Are private banks the better banks? An insight into the principal–agent structure and risk-taking behavior of German banks," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(3), pages 518-540, July.
- Frank Schmielewski & Thomas Wein, 2012. "Are private banks the better banks? An insight into the principal-agent structure and risk-taking behavior of German banks," Working Paper Series in Economics 236, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kuk:journl:v:43:y:2010:i:4:p:533-558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Credit and Capital Markets). General contact details of provider: http://www.credit-and-capital-markets.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .