Dynamics in the European Air Transport Network, 2003–9: An Explanatory Framework Drawing on Stochastic Actor-Based Modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Shengrun & Derudder, Ben & Witlox, Frank, 2013. "The impact of hub hierarchy and market competition on airfare pricing in US hub-to-hub markets," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 65-70.
- Frédéric Dobruszkes, 2006. "An analysis of European low-cost airlines and their networks," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/95835, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dennis, Nigel, 2005. "Industry consolidation and future airline network structures in Europe," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 175-183.
- O'Connor, Kevin & Fuellhart, Kurt, 2013. "Change in air services at second rank cities," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 26-30.
- César Ducruet & Laurent Beauguitte, 2014. "Spatial Science and Network Science: Review and Outcomes of a Complex Relationship," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 297-316, December.
- Frédéric Dobruszkes & Gilles Van Hamme, 2011. "The impact of the current economic crisis on the geography of air traffic volumes: an empirical analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/96228, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Oum, Tae H. & Adler, Nicole & Yu, Chunyan, 2006. "Privatization, corporatization, ownership forms and their effects on the performance of the world's major airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 109-121.
- Frédéric Dobruszkes, 2009. "New Europe, new low-cost air services," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/95851, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Renato Redondi & Paolo Malighetti & Stefano Paleari, 2011. "New Routes and Airport Connectivity," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 713-725, December.
- Jarach, David, 2001. "The evolution of airport management practices: towards a multi-point, multi-service, marketing-driven firm," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 119-125.
- Burghouwt, Guillaume & de Wit, Jaap, 2005. "Temporal configurations of European airline networks," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 185-198.
- Malighetti, Paolo & Paleari, Stefano & Redondi, Renato, 2008. "Connectivity of the European airport network: â€œSelf-help hubbingâ€ and business implications," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 53-65.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:107:y:2013:i:04:p:766-785_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oum, Tae H. & Adler, Nicole & Yu, Chunyan, 2006. "Privatization, Corporatization, Ownership Forms and their Effects on the Performance of the World’s Major Airports," 47th Annual Transportation Research Forum, New York, New York, March 23-25, 2006 208026, Transportation Research Forum.
- Burghouwt, Guillaume & Hakfoort, Jacco, 2001. "The evolution of the European aviation network, 1990â€“1998," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 311-318.
- Pels, Eric, 2008. "Airline network competition: Full-service airlines, low-cost airlines and long-haul markets," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 68-74.
- Albers, Sascha & Koch, Benjamin & Ruff, Christine, 2005. "Strategic alliances between airlines and airportsâ€”theoretical assessment and practical evidence," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 49-58.
More about this item
KeywordsAirport network dynamics; Europe; Stochastic-actor based models; Deregulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:16:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s11067-015-9292-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.