Socio-Cognitive Determinants of Consumers’ Support for the Fair Trade Movement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas Chatzidakis & Minas Kastanakis & Anastasia Stathopoulou, 2016. "Socio-Cognitive Determinants of Consumers’ Support for the Fair Trade Movement," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 95-109, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffery Bray & Nick Johns & David Kilburn, 2011. "An Exploratory Study into the Factors Impeding Ethical Consumption," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(4), pages 597-608, February.
- Bob Doherty & Iain A. Davies & Sophi Tranchell, 2013. "Where now for fair trade?," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(2), pages 161-189, March.
- Gavin Fridell, 2009. "The Co-Operative and the Corporation: Competing Visions of the Future of Fair Trade," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 81-95, April.
- Veronika Andorfer & Ulf Liebe, 2012. "Research on Fair Trade Consumption—A Review," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(4), pages 415-435, April.
- Michal Carrington & Benjamin Neville & Gregory Whitwell, 2010. "Why Ethical Consumers Don’t Walk Their Talk: Towards a Framework for Understanding the Gap Between the Ethical Purchase Intentions and Actual Buying Behaviour of Ethically Minded Consumers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 139-158, November.
- David R. Henderson, 2008. "Fair Trade Is Counterproductive - And Unfair," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 62-64, September.
- Naresh K. Malhotra & Sung S. Kim & Ashutosh Patil, 2006. "Common Method Variance in IS Research: A Comparison of Alternative Approaches and a Reanalysis of Past Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(12), pages 1865-1883, December.
- De Cannière, Marie Hélène & De Pelsmacker, Patrick & Geuens, Maggie, 2009.
"Relationship Quality and the Theory of Planned Behavior models of behavioral intentions and purchase behavior,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 82-92, January.
- M. H. De Cannière & P. De Pelsmacker & M. Geuens, 2008. "Relationship Quality and the Theory of Planned Behavior Models of Behavioral Intentions and Purchase Behavior," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/492, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Colleen Haight & David R. Henderson, 2010. "Fair Trade Is Counterproductive And Unfair: Rejoinder," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 88-91, March.
- Carrington, Michal J. & Neville, Benjamin A. & Whitwell, Gregory J., 2014. "Lost in translation: Exploring the ethical consumer intention–behavior gap," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2759-2767.
- Alastair M. Smith, 2009. "EVALUATING THE CRITICISMS OF FAIR TRADE -super-1," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 29-36, December.
- Andreas Chatzidakis & Sally Hibbert & Andrew Smith, 2007. "Why People Donâ€™t Take their Concerns about Fair Trade to the Supermarket: The Role of Neutralisation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 89-100, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:134:y:2018:i:c:p:254-264 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2961-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:irpnmk:v:15:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s12208-018-0204-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:153:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3392-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAttitude–behavior gap; Consumer ethical decision making; Ethical consumerism; Fair trade; Theory of planned behavior;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:133:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-014-2347-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.