Dynamic technological specialization, aggregated convergence and growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Montobbio, Fabio & Rampa, Francesco, 2005.
"The impact of technology and structural change on export performance in nine developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 527-547, April.
- Montobbio Fabio & Rampa Francesco, 2002. "The impact of technology and structural change on export performance on nine developing coutries," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0219, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Francesco Crespi & Mario Pianta, 2008. "Diversity in innovation and productivity in Europe," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 529-545, August.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Srholec, Martin & Knell, Mark, 2007. "The Competitiveness of Nations: Why Some Countries Prosper While Others Fall Behind," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1595-1620, October.
- Gong, Guan & Keller, Wolfgang, 2003. "Convergence and polarization in global income levels: a review of recent results on the role of international technology diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1055-1079, June.
- Antonelli,Cristiano, 2013.
"The economics of technological congruence,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio
201304, University of Turin.
- Antonelli Cristiano, 2013. "The economics of technological congruence," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201306, University of Turin.
- Andre Jungmittag, 2004.
"Innovations, technological specialisation and economic growth in the EU,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 247-273, January.
- Andre Jungmittag, 2004. "Innovations, technological specialisation and economic growth in the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 199, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Hsin-Ting Huang & Marcela Miozzo, 2004. "Patterns of technological specialisation in Latin American and East Asian countries: an analysis of patents and trade flows," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 615-653.
- Keld Laursen, 2000. "orignal paper: Do export and technological specialisation patterns co-evolve in terms of convergence or divergence? Evidence from 19 OECD countries, 1971-1991," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 415-436.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Sadik, Jacques, 2008. "Technology adoption, convergence, and divergence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 338-355, February.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1988. "International Competitiveness," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 355-374, June.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1998.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 331-360.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1995. "Recombinant Growth," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1722, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 1998. "Recombinant Growth," Scholarly Articles 3708468, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008.
"Technology clubs, technology gaps and growth trajectories,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 301-314, December.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "Technology clubs, technology gaps and growth trajectories," MPRA Paper 27595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dalum, Bent & Laursen, Keld & Verspagen, Bart, 1999. "Does Specialization Matter for Growth?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 267-288, June.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1996. "Hybridizing Growth Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 207-212, May.
- Laursen, Keld, 1999.
"The impact of technological opportunity on the dynamics of trade performance,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 341-357, December.
- Keld Laursen, 1996. "The Impact of Technological Opportunity on the Dynamics of Trade Performance," DRUID Working Papers 96-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Meliciani, Valentina, 2002. "The impact of technological specialisation on national performance in a balance-of-payments-constrained growth model," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 101-118, March.
- Sanjaya Lall, 2000. "The Technological Structure and Performance of Developing Country Manufactured Exports, 1985-98," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 337-369.
- Maurseth, Per Botolf, 2001. "Convergence, geography and technology," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 247-276, September.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Pianta, Mario, 2011. "Engines of growth. Innovation and productivity in industry groups," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 41-53, February.
- Urraca-Ruiz, Ana, 2013. "The ‘technological’ dimension of structural change under market integration," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 1-18.
- Williamson, Jeffrey G., 1996. "Globalization, Convergence, and History," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 56(02), pages 277-306, June.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1988. "International Competitiveness: Errata," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(393), pages 1203-1203, December.
- Franco Malerba & Fabio Montobbio, 2004. "Structural Change in Innovative Activities in Four Leading Sectors. An Interpretation of the Stylized Facts," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(6), pages 1051-1070.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnological specialization; Technological diffusion; Catching-up; Growth; Aggregated convergence; Open markets;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:13:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10368-014-0297-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.