Public-Debt Sustainability, Real Exchange Rate, and Country-Specific Saving Rates
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 17 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (404) 965-1555
Fax: (404) 965-1556
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112112
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nyahoho, Emmanuel, 2006. "The impossible relationship between the deficit and the exchange rate," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 415-425, May.
- Rankin, N. & Roffia, B., 1999.
"Maximum Sustainable Government Debt in the Overlapping Generations Model,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
521, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Neil Rankin & Barbara Roffia, 2003. "Maximum Sustainable Government Debt in the Overlapping Generations Model," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 71(3), pages 217-241, 06.
- Rankin, Neil & Roffia, Barbara, 1999. "Maximum Sustainable Government Debt in the Overlapping Generations Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 2076, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Razin, Assaf, 1986. "Fiscal Policies in the World Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 564-94, June.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521001151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tetsuo Ono, 2002.
"The Effects of Emission Permits on Growth and the Environment,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 75-87, January.
- Ono, Tetsuo, 2001. "The Effects of Emission Permits on Growth and the Environment," Discussion Paper 33, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Martin Feldstein, 1986.
"U.S. Budget Deficits and the European Economies: Resolving the Political Economy Puzzle,"
NBER Working Papers
1790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1986. "U.S. Budget Deficits and the European Economies: Resolving the Political Economy Puzzle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 342-46, May.
- Henning Bohn, 2005. "The Sustainability of Fiscal Policy in the United States," CESifo Working Paper Series 1446, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bertrand Candelon & Franz Palm, 2010.
"Banking and Debt Crisis in Europe: The Dangerous Liaisons?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3001, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bertrand Candelon & Franz Palm, 2010. "Banking and Debt Crises in Europe: The Dangerous Liaisons?," De Economist, Springer, vol. 158(1), pages 81-99, April.
- Chalk, Nigel A., 2000. "The sustainability of bond-financed deficits: An overlapping generations approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 293-328, April.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2010. "Euro Crisis or Debt Crisis?," CASE Network E-briefs 09, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Karl Farmer & Jacopo Zotti, 2010. "Sustainable government debt in a two-good, two-country overlapping generations model," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 289-316, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iaecre:v:17:y:2011:i:1:p:45-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.