Long-term Nexus Between Openness, Income, and Environmental Quality
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 16 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (404) 965-1555
Fax: (404) 965-1556
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112112
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kellenberg, Derek K., 2009. "An empirical investigation of the pollution haven effect with strategic environment and trade policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 242-255, July.
- Baek, Jungho & Cho, Yongsung & Koo, Won W., 2009.
"The environmental consequences of globalization: A country-specific time-series analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2255-2264, June.
- Baek, Jungho & Cho, Yongsung & Koo, Won W., 2008. "The Environmental Consequences of Globalization: A Country-Specific Time Series Analysis," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 37342, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Baek, Jungho & Cho, Yongsung & Koo, Won W., 2008. "The Environmental Consequences of Globalization: A Country-Specific Time-Series Analysis," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6510, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Managi, Shunsuke & Kumar, Surender, 2009. "Trade-induced technological change: Analyzing economic and environmental outcomes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 721-732, May.
- Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera & Alessandro Lanza, 2009. "On the Robustness of Robustness Checks of the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(4), pages 551-574, April.
- Muller-Furstenberger, Georg & Wagner, Martin, 2007.
"Exploring the environmental Kuznets hypothesis: Theoretical and econometric problems,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 648-660, May.
- Müller-Fürstenberger, Georg & Wagner, Martin, 2006. "Exploring the Environmental Kuznets Hypothesis. Theoretical and Econometric Problems," Economics Series 183, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- David I. Stern, 2003.
"The Rise and Fall of the Environmental Kuznets Curve,"
Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics
0302, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Stern, David I., 2004. "The Rise and Fall of the Environmental Kuznets Curve," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1419-1439, August.
- Taran Fæhn & Annegrete Bruvoll, 2006.
"Richer and cleaner - at others' expense?,"
477, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- List, John A & Gallet, Craig A, 1999. "The Kuznets Curve: What Happens after the Inverted-U?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 200-206, June.
- James Feyrer, 2009. "Trade and Income -- Exploiting Time Series in Geography," NBER Working Papers 14910, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David H. Romer & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1999. "Does Trade Cause Growth?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 379-399, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:4:p:410-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.