Firm Metrics with Continuous R&D, Quality Improvement, and Cournot Quantities
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 16 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (404) 965-1555
Fax: (404) 965-1556
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112112
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Inigo Herguera & Stefan Lutz, 2003. "The effect of subsidies to product innovation on international competition," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 465-480.
- Confessore, Giuseppe & Mancuso, Paolo, 2002. "A dynamic model of R&D competition," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 365-380, December.
- Colombo, Luca & Lambertini, Luca & Mantovani, Andrea, 2009.
"Endogenous transportation technology in a Cournot differential game with intraindustry trade,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 133-139, March.
- L. Colombo & L. Lambertini & A. Mantovani, 2003. "Endogenous Transportation Technology in a Cournot Differential Game with Intraindustry Trade," Working Papers 479, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jannett Highfill & Michael McAsey, 2010. "Dynamic Product Reliability Management for a Firm with a Complacent Competitor vs. a Lockstep Competitor," The Journal of Economics, Missouri Valley Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 29-54.
- Joshi, Sumit & Vonortas, Nicholas S., 2001. "Convergence to symmetry in dynamic strategic models of R&D: The undiscounted case," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1881-1897, December.
- Petit, Maria Luisa & Tolwinski, Boleslaw, 1999. "R&D cooperation or competition?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 185-208, January.
- Herguera, Inigo & Kujal, Praveen & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2000. "Quantity restrictions and endogenous quality choice," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 1259-1277, December.
- Petit, Maria Luisa & Sanna-Randaccio, Francesca & Sestini, Roberta, 2009. "Asymmetric knowledge flows and localization with endogenous R&D: A dynamic analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 536-547, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:3:p:243-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.