West Africa’s Evolving Competitive Exposure in U.S. Import Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 16 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (404) 965-1555
Fax: (404) 965-1556
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112112
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Todd E. Clark & Eric van Wincoop, 1999.
"Borders and business cycles,"
91, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- F. Gerard Adams & Byron Gangnes & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2004.
"Why Is China So Competitive? Measuring and Explaining China’s Competitiveness,"
07-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- F. Gerard Adams & Byron Gangnes & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2006. "Why is China so Competitive? Measuring and Explaining China's Competitiveness," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 95-122, 02.
- F. Gerard Adams & Byron Gangnes & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2004. "Why Is China So Competitive? Measuring and Explaining China’s Competitiveness," Working Papers 200406, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Finger, J M & Kreinin, M E, 1979. "A Measure of 'Export Similarity' and Its Possible Uses," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 905-12, December.
- Alan Ahearne & John Fernald & Prakash Loungani & John Schindler, 2003.
"China and emerging Asia: comrades or competitors?,"
Working Paper Series
WP-03-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Brenton, Paul & Hoppe, Mombert & Newfarmer, Richard, 2008. "Economic partnership agreements and the export competitiveness of Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4627, The World Bank.
- Sophie Chauvin & Guillaume Gaulier, 2002. "Regional Trade Integration in Southern Africa," Working Papers 2002-12, CEPII research center.
- Paul Krugman, 1990.
"Increasing Returns and Economic Geography,"
NBER Working Papers
3275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Plunkett, D.J., 1999. "Implications for Africa of Initiatives by the WTO, European Union, and U.S," Papers 21, Bell Communications - Economic Research Group.
- Valerie Cerra & Sandra A. Rivera & Sweta C. Saxena, 2005.
"Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: What Are the Consequences of China’s WTO Entry for India’s Trade?,"
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon; What Are the Consequences of China's WTO Entry for India'S Trade," IMF Working Papers 05/101, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:1:p:11-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.