The Eisner Puzzle, the Unemployment Threshold and the Range of Equilibria
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (404) 965-1555
Fax: (404) 965-1556
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112112Email:
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laurence Ball & N Gregory Mankiw, 2002.
"The NAIRU in Theory and Practice,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
475, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 2002. "The NAIRU in Theory and Practice," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1963, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 2002. "The NAIRU in Theory and Practice," NBER Working Papers 8940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1996.
"How Precise are Estimates of the Natural Rate of Unemployment?,"
NBER Working Papers
5477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas O. Staiger & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1997. "How Precise Are Estimates of the Natural Rate of Unemployment?," NBER Chapters, in: Reducing Inflation: Motivation and Strategy, pages 195-246 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lye, J N & McDonald, I M & Sibly, H, 2001. "An Estimate of the Range of Equilibrium Rates of Unemployment for Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 77(236), pages 35-50, March.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1997.
"The Time-Varying NAIRU and Its Implications for Economic Policy,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 11-32, Winter.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1996. "The Time-Varying NAIRU and its Implications for Economic Policy," NBER Working Papers 5735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1996. "The Time-varying NAIRU and its Implications for Economic Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 1492, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Stiglitz, 1997. "Reflections on the Natural Rate Hypothesis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 3-10, Winter.
- Michelle L. Barnes & Giovanni P. Olivei, 2003.
"Inside and outside bounds: threshold estimates of the Phillips curve,"
New England Economic Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 3-18.
- Giovanni P. Olivei & Michelle L. Barnes, 2004. "Inside and Outside Bounds: Threshold Estimates of the Phillips Curve," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 295, Econometric Society.
- John C. Driscoll & Steinar Holden, 2004. "Fairness and Inflation Persistence," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 2(2-3), pages 240-251, 04/05.
- John V. Duca & David D. VanHoose, 2000. "Has Greater Competition Restrained U.S. Inflation?," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 729=741, January.
- Bhaskar, V, 1990. "Wage Relativities and the Natural Range of Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(400), pages 60-66, Supplemen.
- repec:fth:harver:1418 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laxton, Douglas & Rose, David & Tambakis, Demosthenes, 1999. "The U.S. Phillips curve: The case for asymmetry," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1459-1485, September.
- J. Bradford DeLong & Lawrence H. Summers, 1988. "How Does Macroeconomic Policy Affect Output?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(2), pages 433-494.
- Tobin, James, 1972. "Inflation and Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 1-18, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iaecre:v:14:y:2008:i:2:p:125-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.