Analysis of Output Fluctuations in Taiwan: An Application of the IS–MP–AS Model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 12 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (404) 965-1555
Fax: (404) 965-1556
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112112
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ahn, Choong Yong, 2001. "A search for robust East Asian development models after the financial crisis: mutual learning from East Asian experiences," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 419-443.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1995. "Symposium on the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 3-10, Fall.
- Kenneth N. Kuttner & Patricia C. Mosser, 2002. "The monetary transmission mechanism: some answers and further questions," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 15-26.
- David H. Romer, 2000.
"Keynesian Macroeconomics without the LM Curve,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 149-169, Spring.
- Shen, Chung-Hua & Hakes, david R., 1995. "Monetary policy as a decision-making hierarchy: The case of Taiwan," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 357-368.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
- Tsangyao Chang & WentRong Liu & Michael Thompson, 2002. "The Viability of Fiscal Policy in South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0209, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Chang, Koying & Filer, Larry & Ying, Yung-Hsiang, 2002. "A structural decomposition of business cycles in Taiwan," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 53-64.
- James Peery Cover & C. James Hueng & Ruey Yau, 2002. "Are Policy Rules Better Than The Discretionary System In Taiwan?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(1), pages 60-71, 01.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iaecre:v:12:y:2006:i:2:p:203-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.