Towards an understanding of the relative strengths of positive and negative reciprocity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & Uri Gneezy & John List & Min Sok Lee, 2010. "Toward an understanding of the relative strengths of positive and negative reciprocity," Artefactual Field Experiments 00475, The Field Experiments Website.
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & Uri Gneezy & Min Sok Lee & John A. List, 2010. "Toward an understanding of the relative strengths of positive and negative reciprocity," NBER Working Papers 16547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Al-Ubaydli, Omar & Lee, Min Sok, 2009. "An experimental study of asymmetric reciprocity," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 738-749, November.
- Pereira, Paulo T. & Silva, Nuno & Silva, Joao Andrade e, 2006. "Positive and negative reciprocity in the labor market," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 406-422, March.
- Ernst Fehr & John A. List, 2004.
"The Hidden Costs and Returns of Incentives-Trust and Trustworthiness Among CEOs,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(5), pages 743-771, September.
- E. Fehr & John A. List, "undated". "The Hidden Costs and Returns of Incentives - Trust and Trustworthiness among CEOs," IEW - Working Papers 134, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ernst Fehr & John List, 2004. "The hidden costs and returns of incentives - trust and trustworthiness among ceos," Artefactual Field Experiments 00044, The Field Experiments Website.
- Ernst Fehr & John A. List, 2004. "THE HIDDEN COSTS AND RETURNS OF INCENTIVES — TRUST AND TRUSTWORTHINESS AMONG CEOs," Labor and Demography 0409012, EconWPA.
- Houser, Daniel & Morton, Rebecca & Stratmann, Thomas, 2011.
"Turned on or turned out? Campaign advertising, information and voting,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 708-727.
- Daniel Houser & Rebecca Morton & Thomas Stratmann, 2008. "Turned Off or Turned Out? Campaign Advertising,Information, and Voting," Working Papers 1005, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Jul 2008.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brandes, Leif & Franck, Egon, 2012.
"Social preferences or personal career concerns? Field evidence on positive and negative reciprocity in the workplace,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 925-939.
- Leif Brandes & Egon Franck, 2010. "Social Preferences or Personal Career Concerns? Field Evidence on Positive and Negative Reciprocity in the Workplace," Working Papers 0134, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised May 2012.
More about this item
Keywordsreciprocity; reputation; reward; punishment; gift-exchange.;
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jdm:journl:v:5:y:2010:i:7:p:524-539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.