The Drift Diffusion Model can account for the accuracy and reaction time of value-based choices under high and low time pressure
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Scherbaum & Simon Frisch & Susanne Leiberg & Steven J. Lade & Thomas Goschke & Maja Dshemuchadse, 2016. "Process dynamics in delay discounting decisions: An attractor dynamics approach," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 11(5), pages 472-495, September.
- Uggeldahl, Kennet & Jacobsen, Catrine & Lundhede, Thomas Hedemark & Olsen, Søren Bøye, 2016. "Choice certainty in Discrete Choice Experiments: Will eye tracking provide useful measures?," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 35-48.
- Arkady Konovalov & Ian Krajbich, 2016. "Revealed Indifference: Using Response Times to Infer Preferences," Working Papers 16-01, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Larry G. Epstein & Shaolin Ji, 2017. "Optimal Learning and Ellsberg's Urns," Papers 1708.01890, arXiv.org.
- Vaibhav Srivastava & Samuel F. Feng & Jonathan D. Cohen & Naomi Ehrich Leonard & Amitai Shenhav, 2015. "A martingale analysis of first passage times of time-dependent Wiener diffusion models," Papers 1508.03373, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
More about this item
Keywordsdrift-diffusion model; value-based choice; response time.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jdm:journl:v:5:y:2010:i:6:p:437-449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.