Coordinating Inventory Control and Pricing Strategies with Random Demand and Fixed Ordering Cost
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillermo Gallego & Garrett van Ryzin, 1994. "Optimal Dynamic Pricing of Inventories with Stochastic Demand over Finite Horizons," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(8), pages 999-1020, August.
- T. M. Whitin, 1955. "Inventory Control and Price Theory," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 61-68, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hao, Zhaowei & Qi, Wei & Gong, Tianxiao & Chen, Lihua & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max, 2019. "Innovation uncertainty, new product press timing and strategic consumers," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 122-135.
- Xin Chen & Melvyn Sim & David Simchi-Levi & Peng Sun, 2007. "Risk Aversion in Inventory Management," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 55(5), pages 828-842, October.
- Zhou, Yong-Wu & Lin, Xiaogang & Zhong, Yuanguang & Xie, Wei, 2019. "Contract selection for a multi-service sharing platform with self-scheduling capacity," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 198-217.
- Xin Chen & David Simchi-Levi, 2004. "Coordinating Inventory Control and Pricing Strategies with Random Demand and Fixed Ordering Cost: The Infinite Horizon Case," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 29(3), pages 698-723, August.
- Ayşe Kocabıyıkoğlu & Ioana Popescu, 2011. "An Elasticity Approach to the Newsvendor with Price-Sensitive Demand," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 59(2), pages 301-312, April.
- Radchenko, Stanislav & Shapiro, Dmitry, 2011. "Anticipated and unanticipated effects of crude oil prices and gasoline inventory changes on gasoline prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 758-769, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormsom:v:5:y:2003:i:1:p:59-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.