Allocating Fibers in Cable Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Dobson & Uday S. Karmarkar & Jeffrey L. Rummel, 1987. "Batching to Minimize Flow Times on One Machine," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(6), pages 784-799, June.
- Richard Bellman, 1957. "On a Dynamic Programming Approach to the Caterer Problem--I," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 270-278, April.
- Hau L. Lee & Christopher S. Tang, 1997. "Modelling the Costs and Benefits of Delayed Product Differentiation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(1), pages 40-53, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rajgopal, Jayant & Wang, Zhouyan & Schaefer, Andrew J. & Prokopyev, Oleg A., 2011. "Integrated design and operation of remnant inventory supply chains under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(2), pages 358-364, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCable Manufacturing; Resource Pricing and Allocation; Remnant Inventory System; Discrete Optimization; Dynamic Programming Approximations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormsom:v:1:y:1999:i:1:p:21-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.