Transshipment of Inventories: Dual Allocations vs. Transshipment Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Partha Dasgupta & Eric Maskin, 1986. "The Existence of Equilibrium in Discontinuous Economic Games, I: Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(1), pages 1-26.
- Nils Rudi & Sandeep Kapur & David F. Pyke, 2001. "A Two-Location Inventory Model with Transshipment and Local Decision Making," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(12), pages 1668-1680, December.
- Philip J. Reny, 1999. "On the Existence of Pure and Mixed Strategy Nash Equilibria in Discontinuous Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(5), pages 1029-1056, September.
- Xinxin Hu & Izak Duenyas & Roman Kapuscinski, 2007. "Existence of Coordinating Transshipment Prices in a Two-Location Inventory Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(8), pages 1289-1302, August.
- Partha Dasgupta & Eric Maskin, 1986. "The Existence of Equilibrium in Discontinuous Economic Games, II: Applications," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(1), pages 27-41.
- Ravi Anupindi & Yehuda Bassok & Eitan Zemel, 2001. "A General Framework for the Study of Decentralized Distribution Systems," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 349-368, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Summerfield, Nichalin S. & Dror, Moshe, 2012. "Stochastic programming for decentralized newsvendor with transshipment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 292-303.
- Paterson, Colin & Kiesmüller, Gudrun & Teunter, Ruud & Glazebrook, Kevin, 2011. "Inventory models with lateral transshipments: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 125-136, April.
- Hezarkhani, Behzad & Kubiak, Wieslaw, 2010. "A coordinating contract for transshipment in a two-company supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 232-237, November.
- Ji, Xiang & Sun, Jiasen & Wang, Zebin, 2017. "Turn bad into good: Using transshipment-before-buyback for disruptions of stochastic demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 150-161.
- Jing Shao & Harish Krishnan & S. Thomas McCormick, 2011. "Incentives for Transshipment in a Supply Chain with Decentralized Retailers," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 361-372, July.
- Yan, Xinghao & Zhao, Hui, 2015. "Inventory sharing and coordination among n independent retailers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(2), pages 576-587.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:37-49 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinventory sharing; supply chain coordination; transshipment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormsom:v:12:y:2010:i:2:p:299-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.