The Optimal Composition of Influenza Vaccines Subject to Random Production Yields
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin F. McCardle, 1985. "Information Acquisition and the Adoption of New Technology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(11), pages 1372-1389, November.
- Leslie Olin Morgan & Ruskin M. Morgan & William L. Moore, 2001. "Quality and Time-to-Market Trade-offs when There Are Multiple Product Generations," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(2), pages 89-104, June.
- Morris A. Cohen & Jehoshua Eliasberg & Teck-Hua Ho, 1996. "New Product Development: The Performance and Time-to-Market Tradeoff," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(2), pages 173-186, February.
- Gilvan C. Souza & Barry L. Bayus & Harvey M. Wagner, 2004. "New-Product Strategy and Industry Clockspeed," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(4), pages 537-549, April.
- Brito, Dagobert L. & Sheshinski, Eytan & Intriligator, Michael D., 1991. "Externalities and compulsary vaccinations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 69-90, June.
- Sarang Deo & Charles J. Corbett, 2009. "Cournot Competition Under Yield Uncertainty: The Case of the U.S. Influenza Vaccine Market," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 563-576, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenan Arifoglu & Sarang Deo & Seyed M. R. Iravani, 2012. "Consumption Externality and Yield Uncertainty in the Influenza Vaccine Supply Chain: Interventions in Demand and Supply Sides," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(6), pages 1072-1091, June.
- Duijzer, L.E. & van Jaarsveld, W.L. & Wallinga, J. & Dekker, R., 2015. "Dose-optimal vaccine allocation over multiple populations," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2015-29, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Duijzer, L.E. & van Jaarsveld, W.L. & Dekker, R., 2017. "Literature Review - the vaccine supply chain," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2017-01, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Silva, Maria Laura & Perrier, Lionel & Cohen, Jean Marie & Paget, William John & Mosnier, Anne & Späth, Hans Martin, 2015.
"A literature review to identify factors that determine policies for influenza vaccination,"
Elsevier, vol. 119(6), pages 697-708.
- Maria-Laura Silva & Lionel Perrier & Jean Marie Cohen & William Paget & Anne Mosnier & Hans-Martin Späth, 2015. "A literature review to identify factors that determine policies for influenza vaccination," Post-Print halshs-01156520, HAL.
- Duijzer, L.E. & van Jaarsveld, W.L. & Dekker, R., 2017. "The benefits of combining early aspecific vaccination with later specific vaccination," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2017-03, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Adida, Elodie & Dey, Debabrata & Mamani, Hamed, 2013. "Operational issues and network effects in vaccine markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 414-427.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:268:y:2018:i:1:p:174-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Begen, Mehmet A. & Pun, Hubert & Yan, Xinghao, 2016. "Supply and demand uncertainty reduction efforts and cost comparison," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 125-134.
- Yarmand, Hamed & Ivy, Julie S. & Denton, Brian & Lloyd, Alun L., 2014. "Optimal two-phase vaccine allocation to geographically different regions under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(1), pages 208-219.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic programming; health-care management; supply chain management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormsom:v:12:y:2010:i:2:p:256-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.