Supplier Competition in Decentralized Assembly Systems with Price-Sensitive and Uncertain Demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gurnani, Haresh & Gerchak, Yigal, 2007. "Coordination in decentralized assembly systems with uncertain component yields," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1559-1576, February.
- Daniel Granot & Shuya Yin, 2008. "Competition and Cooperation in Decentralized Push and Pull Assembly Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(4), pages 733-747, April.
- Xiang Fang & Kut C. So & Yunzeng Wang, 2008. "Component Procurement Strategies in Decentralized Assemble-to-Order Systems with Time-Dependent Pricing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(12), pages 1997-2011, December.
- Mahesh Nagarajan & Yehuda Bassok, 2008. "A Bargaining Framework in Supply Chains: The Assembly Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(8), pages 1482-1496, August.
- Fernando Bernstein & Gregory A. DeCroix, 2004. "Decentralized Pricing and Capacity Decisions in a Multitier System with Modular Assembly," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1293-1308, September.
- Yunzeng Wang & Yigal Gerchak, 2003. "Capacity Games in Assembly Systems with Uncertain Demand," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 5(3), pages 252-267, January.
- Yunzeng Wang & Li Jiang & Zuo-Jun Shen, 2004. "Channel Performance Under Consignment Contract with Revenue Sharing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(1), pages 34-47, January.
- Brian Tomlin, 2003. "Capacity Investments in Supply Chains: Sharing the Gain Rather Than Sharing the Pain," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 5(4), pages 317-333, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiao Huang & Tamer Boyacı & Mehmet Gümüş & Saibal Ray & Dan Zhang, 2016. "United We Stand or Divided We Stand? Strategic Supplier Alliances Under Order Default Risk," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(5), pages 1297-1315, May.
- Tsao, Yu-Chung & Lu, Jye-Chyi, 2016. "Trade promotion policies in manufacturer-retailer supply chains," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 20-39.
- Zhengping Wu & Wanshan Zhu & Pascale Crama, 2011. "The Newsvendor Problem with Advertising Revenue," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 281-296, July.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:257:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1966-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuhong He & Shuya Yin, 2015. "Joint Selling of Complementary Components Under Brand and Retail Competition," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 470-479, October.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:257:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1865-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Başak Kalkancı & Feryal Erhun, 2012. "Pricing Games and Impact of Private Demand Information in Decentralized Assembly Systems," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 60(5), pages 1142-1156, October.
- Oberlaender, Michael & Dobhan, Alexander, 2014. "Behavioral analysis and adaptation of a negotiation based, quantitative planning approach for hybrid organizations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 31-38.
- Jiang, Li, 2012. "The implications of postponement on contract design and channel performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 356-366.
- Sun, Jiong & Debo, Laurens, 2014. "Sustaining long-term supply chain partnerships using price-only contracts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 557-565.
- Dobhan, Alexander & Oberlaender, Michael, 2013. "Hybrid contracting within multi-location networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 612-619.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:27-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liying Mu & Milind Dawande & Xianjun Geng & Vijay Mookerjee, 2016. "Milking the Quality Test: Improving the Milk Supply Chain Under Competing Collection Intermediaries," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(5), pages 1259-1277, May.
- Qi, Lian & Shi, Jim (Junmin) & Xu, Xiaowei, 2015. "Supplier competition and its impact on firm׳s sourcing strategy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 91-110.
- Edirisinghe, N.C.P. & Bichescu, B. & Shi, X., 2011. "Equilibrium analysis of supply chain structures under power imbalance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 568-578, November.
More about this item
Keywordssupply chain management; noncooperative games; assembly systems; price-production decisions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormsom:v:12:y:2010:i:1:p:93-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Mirko Janc to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.