Effect of Supply Reliability in a Retail Setting with Joint Marketing and Inventory Decisions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ram C. Rao, 1990. "Compensating Heterogeneous Salesforces: Some Explicit Solutions," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 319-341.
- Harish Krishnan & Roman Kapuscinski & David A. Butz, 2004. "Coordinating Contracts for Decentralized Supply Chains with Retailer Promotional Effort," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(1), pages 48-63, January.
- Teck H. Ho & Christopher S. Tang, 2004. "Introduction to the Special Issue on Marketing and Operations Management Interfaces and Coordination," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(4), pages 429-430, April.
- Jing-Sheng Song, 1994. "The Effect of Leadtime Uncertainty in a Simple Stochastic Inventory Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(5), pages 603-613, May.
- Nicole DeHoratius & Ananth Raman, 2008. "Inventory Record Inaccuracy: An Empirical Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(4), pages 627-641, April.
- Paul Zipkin, 2006. "OM ForumThe Best Things in Life Were Free: On the Technology of Transactions," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 321-329, October.
- Kevin B. Hendricks & Vinod R. Singhal, 2005. "Association Between Supply Chain Glitches and Operating Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(5), pages 695-711, May.
- Terry A. Taylor, 2002. "Supply Chain Coordination Under Channel Rebates with Sales Effort Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 992-1007, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kök, A. Gürhan & Shang, Kevin H., 2014. "Evaluation of cycle-count policies for supply chains with inventory inaccuracy and implications on RFID investments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 91-105.
- Dai, Jiansheng & Meng, Weidong, 2015. "A risk-averse newsvendor model under marketing-dependency and price-dependency," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 220-229.
- Xu, Minghui & Lu, Ye, 2013. "The effect of supply uncertainty in price-setting newsvendor models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(3), pages 423-433.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2261-:d:122077 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yeo, Wee Meng & Yuan, Xue-Ming, 2011. "Optimal inventory policy with supply uncertainty and demand cancellation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(1), pages 26-34, May.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:257:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1888-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssupply uncertainty; inventory; marketing and operations interface; information technology; stochastic orderings;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormsom:v:12:y:2010:i:1:p:19-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.