Customer-Driven vs. Retailer-Driven Search: Channel Performance and Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gérard P. Cachon & Christian Terwiesch & Yi Xu, 2008. "On the Effects of Consumer Search and Firm Entry in a Multiproduct Competitive Market," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(3), pages 461-473, 05-06.
- Timothy W. McGuire & Richard Staelin, 1983. "An Industry Equilibrium Analysis of Downstream Vertical Integration," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(2), pages 161-191.
- Jun Zhang, 2005. "Transshipment and Its Impact on Supply Chain Members' Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(10), pages 1534-1539, October.
- Lingxiu Dong & Nils Rudi, 2004. "Who Benefits from Transshipment? Exogenous vs. Endogenous Wholesale Prices," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(5), pages 645-657, May.
- Nils Rudi & Sandeep Kapur & David F. Pyke, 2001. "A Two-Location Inventory Model with Transshipment and Local Decision Making," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(12), pages 1668-1680, December.
- Xinxin Hu & Izak Duenyas & Roman Kapuscinski, 2007. "Existence of Coordinating Transshipment Prices in a Two-Location Inventory Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(8), pages 1289-1302, August.
- Dana, James D, Jr, 2001.
"Competition in Price and Availability When Availability is Unobservable,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(3), pages 497-513, Autumn.
- James D. Dana, 2000. "Competition in Price and Availability when Availability is Unobservable," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1450, Econometric Society.
- Martin A. Lariviere & Evan L. Porteus, 2001. "Selling to the Newsvendor: An Analysis of Price-Only Contracts," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 293-305, May.
- Hui Zhao & Vinayak Deshpande & Jennifer K. Ryan, 2005. "Inventory Sharing and Rationing in Decentralized Dealer Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(4), pages 531-547, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transe:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:78-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ji, Xiang & Sun, Jiasen & Wang, Zebin, 2017. "Turn bad into good: Using transshipment-before-buyback for disruptions of stochastic demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 150-161.
- Liao, Yi & Shen, Wenjing & Hu, Xinxin & Yang, Shilei, 2014. "Optimal responses to stockouts: Lateral transshipment versus emergency order policies," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 79-92.
- Jing Shao & Harish Krishnan & S. Thomas McCormick, 2011. "Incentives for Transshipment in a Supply Chain with Decentralized Retailers," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 361-372, July.
More about this item
Keywordsmultilocation system; competition; search; inventory; pricing; information systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormsom:v:12:y:2010:i:1:p:102-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .