A Stochastic Inventory Model with Trade Credit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Volodymyr Babich & Matthew J. Sobel, 2004. "Pre-IPO Operational and Financial Decisions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(7), pages 935-948, July.
- Nicholas Wilson & Barbara Summers, 2002. "Trade Credit Terms Offered by Small Firms: Survey Evidence and Empirical Analysis," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3&4), pages 317-351.
- Smith, Janet Kiholm, 1987. " Trade Credit and Informational Asymmetry," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(4), pages 863-872, September.
- Petersen, Mitchell A & Rajan, Raghuram G, 1997.
"Trade Credit: Theories and Evidence,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(3), pages 661-691.
- Mitchell A. Petersen & Raghuram G. Rajan, "undated". "Trade Credit: Theories and Evidence," CRSP working papers 322, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Mitchell A. Petersen & Raghuram G. Rajan, 1996. "Trade Credit: Theories and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 5602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diwakar Gupta & Yigal Gerchak, 2002. "Quantifying Operational Synergies in a Merger/Acquisition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(4), pages 517-533, April.
- Chang, Chun-Tao, 2004. "An EOQ model with deteriorating items under inflation when supplier credits linked to order quantity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 307-316, April.
- Charles W. Haley & Robert C. Higgins, 1973. "Inventory Policy and Trade Credit Financing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4-Part-I), pages 464-471, December.
- William Beranek, 1967. "Financial Implications of Lot-Size Inventory Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(8), pages 401-408, April.
- John A. Buzacott & Rachel Q. Zhang, 2004. "Inventory Management with Asset-Based Financing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1274-1292, September.
- John R. Birge, 2000. "Option Methods for Incorporating Risk into Linear Capacity Planning Models," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 19-31, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wuttke, David A. & Blome, Constantin & Henke, Michael, 2013. "Focusing the financial flow of supply chains: An empirical investigation of financial supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 773-789.
- Seifert, Daniel & Seifert, Ralf W. & Protopappa-Sieke, Margarita, 2013. "A review of trade credit literature: Opportunities for research in operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 245-256.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0009-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transe:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:276-293 is not listed on IDEAS
- van der Vliet, Kasper & Reindorp, Matthew J. & Fransoo, Jan C., 2015. "The price of reverse factoring: Financing rates vs. payment delays," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(3), pages 842-853.
- Hwan Lee, Chang & Rhee, Byong-Duk, 2010. "Coordination contracts in the presence of positive inventory financing costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 331-339, April.
- Yuan Bian & David Lemoine & Thomas Yeung & Nathalie Bostel & Vincent Hovelaque & Jean-Laurent Viviani & Fabrice Gayraud, 2018. "A dynamic lot-sizing-based profit maximization discounted cash flow model considering working capital requirement financing cost with infinite production capacity," Post-Print halshs-01683781, HAL.
- Li Chen & A. Gürhan Kök & Jordan D. Tong, 2013. "The Effect of Payment Schemes on Inventory Decisions: The Role of Mental Accounting," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(2), pages 436-451, September.
- Lee, Chang Hwan & Rhee, Byong-Duk, 2011. "Trade credit for supply chain coordination," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(1), pages 136-146, October.
More about this item
Keywordstrade credit; finance and inventory models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormsom:v:11:y:2009:i:1:p:4-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.