Facility Location with Stochastic Demand and Constraints on Waiting Time
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vladimir Marianov & Daniel Serra, 1994. "Probabilistic maximal covering location models for congested systems," Economics Working Papers 70, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:253:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2353-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:iim:iimawp:13011 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jayaswal, Sachin, 2014. "Emergency Medical Service System Design under Service Level Constraints for Heterogeneous Patients," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-11-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:246:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1886-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward Hult & Houyuan Jiang & Daniel Ralph, 2014. "Exact computational approaches to a stochastic uncapacitated single allocation p-hub center problem," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 185-200, October.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:246:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1617-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoseinpour, Pooya & Ahmadi-Javid, Amir, 2016. "A profit-maximization location-capacity model for designing a service system with risk of service interruptions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 113-134.
More about this item
Keywordsfacility location; stochastic demand; queueing; service level;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormsom:v:10:y:2008:i:3:p:484-505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.