Data Set--Real-World Multiechelon Supply Chains Used for Inventory Optimization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kandel, Eugene, 1996. "The Right to Return," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(1), pages 329-356, April.
- Hao Wang, 2004. "Do Returns Policies Intensify Retail Competition?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 611-613, March.
- Fernando Bernstein & Awi Federgruen, 2005. "Decentralized Supply Chains with Competing Retailers Under Demand Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(1), pages 18-29, January.
- Marvel, Howard P & Peck, James, 1995. "Demand Uncertainty and Returns Policies," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(3), pages 691-714, August.
- Hamilton Emmons & Stephen M. Gilbert, 1998. "Note. The Role of Returns Policies in Pricing and Inventory Decisions for Catalogue Goods," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(2), pages 276-283, February.
- V. Padmanabhan & I. P. L. Png, 1997. "Manufacturer's Return Policies and Retail Competition," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 81-94.
- Martin A. Lariviere & Evan L. Porteus, 2001. "Selling to the Newsvendor: An Analysis of Price-Only Contracts," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 293-305, May.
- Barry Alan Pasternack, 1985. "Optimal Pricing and Return Policies for Perishable Commodities," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(2), pages 166-176.
- Simon GB Cowan & Simon Cowan, 2004. "Demand shifts and imperfect competition," Economics Series Working Papers 188, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Yunzeng Wang & Li Jiang & Zuo-Jun Shen, 2004. "Channel Performance Under Consignment Contract with Revenue Sharing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(1), pages 34-47, January.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Martin A. Lariviere, 2005. "Supply Chain Coordination with Revenue-Sharing Contracts: Strengths and Limitations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(1), pages 30-44, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grace Hua, N. & Willems, Sean P., 2016. "Analytical insights into two-stage serial line supply chain safety stock," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PA), pages 107-112.
- Tor Schoenmeyr & Stephen C. Graves, 2009. "Strategic Safety Stocks in Supply Chains with Evolving Forecasts," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, pages 657-673.
- Dai, Hongyan & Ge, Ling & Zhou, Weihua, 2015. "A design method for supply chain traceability systems with aligned interests," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 14-24.
- Eruguz, Ayse Sena & Sahin, Evren & Jemai, Zied & Dallery, Yves, 2016. "A comprehensive survey of guaranteed-service models for multi-echelon inventory optimization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 110-125.
- Moncayo-Martínez, Luis A. & Zhang, David Z., 2013. "Optimising safety stock placement and lead time in an assembly supply chain using bi-objective MAX–MIN ant system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 18-28.
- Hua, N. Grace & Willems, Sean P., 2016. "Optimally configuring a two-stage serial line supply chain under the guaranteed service model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PA), pages 98-106.
More about this item
Keywordsmultiechelon inventory system; multistage supply chain application; inventory optimization; supply chain data set;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormsom:v:10:y:2008:i:1:p:19-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.