Convergence in Probability of Compressed Annealing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yao, J., 2000. "On constrained simulation and optimization by Metropolis chains," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 187-193, January.
- Atidel Ben Hadj-Alouane & James C. Bean, 1997. "A Genetic Algorithm for the Multiple-Choice Integer Program," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 45(1), pages 92-101, February.
- Bruce Hajek, 1988. "Cooling Schedules for Optimal Annealing," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 311-329, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graeme J. Doole & David J. Pannell & Clinton K. Revell, 2009.
"Economic contribution of French serradella (Ornithopus sativus Brot.) pasture to integrated weed management in Western Australian mixed-farming systems: an application of compressed annealing ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(2), pages 193-212, April.
- Doole, Graeme J. & Pannell, David J. & Revell, Clinton K., 2009. "Economic contribution of French serradella ( Ornithopus sativus Brot.) pasture to integrated weed management in Western Australian mixed-farming systems: an application of compressed annealing," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(2), pages 1-20.
- Graeme J. Doole & David J. Pannell, 2008. "Optimisation of a Large, Constrained Simulation Model using Compressed Annealing," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 188-206, February.
- Jeffrey W. Ohlmann & Barrett W. Thomas, 2007. "A Compressed-Annealing Heuristic for the Traveling Salesman Problem with Time Windows," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 80-90, February.
- F. Mendivil & R. Shonkwiler, 2010. "Annealing a Genetic Algorithm for Constrained Optimization," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 147(2), pages 395-410, November.
More about this item
Keywordssimulated annealing; penalty methods; constrained combinatorial optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormoor:v:29:y:2004:i:4:p:837-860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.