A Comparative Study For Multi-Period Asset Allocation Of Defined Contribution Schemes: Evidence From Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincón-Zapatero, Juan Pablo, 2010.
"Optimal asset allocation for aggregated defined benefit pension funds with stochastic interest rates,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 211-221, February.
- Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincón-Zapatero, Juan Pablo, 2008. "Optimal asset allocation for aggregated defined benefit pension funds with stochastic interest rates," UC3M Working papers. Economics we078148, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hibiki, Norio, 2006. "Multi-period stochastic optimization models for dynamic asset allocation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 365-390, February.
- L. Ingber, 1993. "Simulated annealing: Practice versus theory," Lester Ingber Papers 93sa, Lester Ingber.
- McNelis, Paul D., 2004. "Neural Networks in Finance," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780124859678.
- Merton, Robert C, 1973. "An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 867-887, September.
- Richard H. Thaler & Shlomo Benartzi, 2001. "Naive Diversification Strategies in Defined Contribution Saving Plans," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 79-98, March.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Huang, Hong-Chih & Lee, Yung-Tsung, 2010. "Optimal asset allocation for a general portfolio of life insurance policies," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 271-280, April.
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-257, August.
- Vigna, Elena & Haberman, Steven, 2001. "Optimal investment strategy for defined contribution pension schemes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 233-262, April.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset allocation; pension fund; life cycle fund; genetic algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icu:journl:v:21:y:2012:i:1:p:289-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elcin Aykac Alp). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iticutr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.