The Concept Of Job Insecurity And The Study On Job Insecurity Perceptions Of The Bank Employees According To Their Demographic Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincón-Zapatero, Juan Pablo, 2010.
"Optimal asset allocation for aggregated defined benefit pension funds with stochastic interest rates,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 211-221, February.
- Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincón-Zapatero, Juan Pablo, 2008. "Optimal asset allocation for aggregated defined benefit pension funds with stochastic interest rates," UC3M Working papers. Economics we078148, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hibiki, Norio, 2006. "Multi-period stochastic optimization models for dynamic asset allocation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 365-390, February.
- L. Ingber, 1993. "Simulated annealing: Practice versus theory," Lester Ingber Papers 93sa, Lester Ingber.
- McNelis, Paul D., 2004. "Neural Networks in Finance," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780124859678.
- Merton, Robert C, 1973. "An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 867-887, September.
- Richard H. Thaler & Shlomo Benartzi, 2001. "Naive Diversification Strategies in Defined Contribution Saving Plans," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 79-98, March.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Huang, Hong-Chih & Lee, Yung-Tsung, 2010. "Optimal asset allocation for a general portfolio of life insurance policies," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 271-280, April.
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-257, August.
- Vigna, Elena & Haberman, Steven, 2001. "Optimal investment strategy for defined contribution pension schemes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 233-262, April.
More about this item
KeywordsJob insecurity; job security; unemployment; demographic characteristics; the perception of job insecurity.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icu:journl:v:21:y:2012:i:1:p:237-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elcin Aykac Alp). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iticutr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .