Tax Evasion In Italy: An Analysis Using A Tax-Benefit Microsimulation Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Carlos Molina & Juan Felipe Riaño, 2017. "I evade taxes, and so what? A new database and evidence from Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 015444, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Andrea Albarea & Michele Bernasconi & Cinzia Di Novi & Anna Marenzi & Dino Rizzi & Francesca Zantomio, 2015.
"Accounting for Tax Evasion Profiles and Tax Expenditures in Microsimulation Modelling. The BETAMOD Model for Personal Income Taxes in Italy,"
International Journal of Microsimulation,
International Microsimulation Association, vol. 8(3), pages 99-136.
- Andrea Albarea & Michele Bernasconi & Cinzia Di Novi & Anna Marenzi & Dino Rizzi & Francesca Zantomio, 2015. "Accounting for tax evasion profiles and tax expenditures in microsimulation modelling. The BETAMOD model for personal income taxes in Italy," Working Papers 2015:24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Francesco Figari & Maria Iacovou & Alexandra Skew & Holly Sutherland, 2012.
"Approximations to the Truth: Comparing Survey and Microsimulation Approaches to Measuring Income for Social Indicators,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 105(3), pages 387-407, February.
- Figari, Francesco & Iacovou, Maria & Skew, Alexandra J. & Sutherland, Holly, 2010. "Approximations to the truth: comparing survey and microsimulation approaches to measuring income for social indicators," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/10, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Figari, Francesco & Iacovou, Maria & Skew, Alexandra J. & Sutherland, Holly, 2010. "Approximations to the truth: comparing survey and microsimulation approaches to measuring income for social indicators," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Mariña Fernández Salgado & Francesco Figari & Holly Sutherland & Alberto Tumino, 2014.
"Welfare Compensation for Unemployment in the Great Recession,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(S1), pages 177-204, May.
- Fernandez Salgado, MariÃ±a & Figari, Francesco & Sutherland, Holly & Tumino, Alberto, 2012. "Welfare compensation for unemployment in the Great Recession," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Manuela Coromaldi & Mariangela Zoli, 2012. "Deriving Multidimensional Poverty Indicators: Methodological Issues and an Empirical Analysis for Italy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 37-54, May.
- repec:fan:epepep:v:html10.3280/ep2017-001002 is not listed on IDEAS
- Figari, Francesco & Matsaganis, Manos & Sutherland, Holly, 2011. "The financial well-being of older people in Europe and the redistributive effects of minimum pension schemes," EUROMOD Working Papers EM7/11, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icf:icfjpf:v:04:y:2006:i:2:p:19-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.