The Shadow Economy in NorwayDemand for Currency Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Shima, Isilda, 2004. "The shadow economy in Norway: Demand for currency approach," Memorandum 10/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Isachsen, Arne Jon & Strom, Steinar, 1980. " The Hidden Economy: The Labor Market and Tax Evasion," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(2), pages 304-311.
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 1999.
"Shadow Economies Around the World - Size, Causes, and Consequences,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
196, CESifo Group Munich.
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 2000. "Shadow Economies Around the World; Size, Causes, and Consequences," IMF Working Papers 00/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Arne Jon Isachsen & Steiner Strøm, 1985.
"The Size And Growth Of The Hidden Economy In Norway,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 31(1), pages 21-38, March.
- Isachsen, Arne Jon & Strøm, Steinar, 1985. "The Size and Growth of the Hidden Economy in Norway," MPRA Paper 80748, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1985.
- Schneider, Friedrich, 2002. "The Size and Development of the Shadow Economies of 22 Transition and 21 OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 514, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Boeschoten, Willem C & Fase, Martin M G, 1992. "The Demand for Large Bank Notes," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(3), pages 319-337, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanisław Cichocki, 2008. "Shadow economy and its relations with tax system and state budget in Poland 1995 - 2007," Working Papers 2008-05, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Macias, Jose Brambila & Cazzavillan, Guido, 2009.
"The dynamics of parallel economies. Measuring the informal sector in Mexico,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 189-199, September.
- Brambila Macias, Jose, 2008. "The Dynamics of Parallel Economies. Measuring the Informal Sector in México," MPRA Paper 8400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Alm & Abel Embaye, 2013. "Using Dynamic Panel Methods to Estimate Shadow Economies Around the World, 1984-2006," Working Papers 1303, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Stanisław Cichocki, 2009. "Shadow Economy and Its Relations with Tax System and State Budget in Poland," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 24.
- Isilda Mara & Edlira Narazani, 2011. "The Effects of Flat Tax on Inequality and Informal Employment: The Case of Albania," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 94, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icf:icfjmo:v:03:y:2005:i:1:p:61-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.