The Role of Logistics Information and Communication Technologies in Promoting Competitive Advantages of the Firm
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Garrido Azevedo, Susana & Ferreira, João & Leitão, João, 2007. "The Role of Logistics' Information and Communication Technologies in Promoting Competitive Advantages of the Firm," MPRA Paper 1359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- K.L. Choy & Henry C.W. Lau & S.K. Kwok & Stuart C.K. So & K.H. Chow & W.B. Lee, 2007. "Using radio frequency identification technology in distribution management: a case study on third-party logistics," International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(1), pages 19-40.
More about this item
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icf:icfjme:v:06:y:2008:i:3:p:7-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.