Fuzzy Set Approach to Multidimensional Poverty Decomposition in Rural Nigeria
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oni, Omobowale A. & Adepoju, Temitayo A., 2011. "A capability approach to the analysis of rural households' wellbeing in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 34508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Temitayo, Adenike Adeyemo & Oni, Omobowale A, 2013. "A Functioning Approach to Well Being Analysis in Rural Nigeria," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 2(1).
- Ajakaiye, Olu & Jerome, Afeikhena T. & Olaniyan, Olanrewaju & Mahrt, Kristi & Alaba, Olufunke A., 2014. "Multidimensional poverty in Nigeria: First order dominance approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 143, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icf:icfjag:v:06:y:2009:i:3-4:p:7-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .