The Impact of HIV/AIDS on Women in Africa: A Case Study on Eritrea
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James J. & Lochner, Lance J. & Todd, Petra E., 2006.
"Earnings Functions, Rates of Return and Treatment Effects: The Mincer Equation and Beyond,"
Handbook of the Economics of Education,
- Heckman, James J. & Lochner, Lance John & Todd, Petra E., 2005. "Earnings Functions, Rates of Return and Treatment Effects: The Mincer Equation and Beyond," IZA Discussion Papers 1700, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James J. Heckman & Lance J. Lochner & Petra E. Todd, 2005. "Earnings Functions, Rates of Return and Treatment Effects: The Mincer Equation and Beyond," NBER Working Papers 11544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Almas Heshmati, 2003.
"Productivity Growth, Efficiency and Outsourcing in Manufacturing and Service Industries,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 79-112, February.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2000. "Productivity Growth, Efficiency and Outsourcing in Manufacturing and Service Industries," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 394, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 18 Oct 2001.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icf:icfjae:v:07:y:2008:i:1:p:120-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.