Mindestlohn in Deutschland notwendig : kein Gegensatz zwischen sozialer Gerechtigkeit und Beschäftigung (Minimum wage feasible in Germany : no conflict between fairness and employment)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cahuc, Pierre & Michel, Philippe, 1996. "Minimum wage unemployment and growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1463-1482, August.
- Joachim Ragnitz & Marcel Thum, 2007. "The empirical relevance of minimum wages for the low-wage sector," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(2), pages 35-37, July.
- Finn, Dan, 2005. "The national minimum wage in the United Kingdom," Graue Reihe des Instituts Arbeit und Technik 2005-01, Institut Arbeit und Technik (IAT), Westfälische Hochschule, University of Applied Sciences.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Pischke, Jorn-Steffen, 1999.
"Beyond Becker: Training in Imperfect Labour Markets,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(453), pages 112-142, February.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joern-Steffen Pischke, 1998. "Beyond Becker: Training in Imperfect Labor Markets," Working papers 98-12, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1998. "Beyond Becker: Training in Imperfect Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 6740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher L. ERICKSON & Daniel J.B. MITCHELL, 2007. "Monopsony as a metaphor for the emerging post-union labour market," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 146(3-4), pages 163-187, September.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2004. "Where Ricardo and Mill Rebut and Confirm Arguments of Mainstream Economists Supporting Globalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 135-146, Summer.
More about this item
KeywordsMindestlohn; Lohnpolitik; soziale Gerechtigkeit; Niedriglohn; Beschäftigungseffekte;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabzaf:v:2007:i:4:p:421-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.